14 Reasons Phoebe Buffay From “Friends” Is My Kindred Spirit (In GIFs!)
Sometimes in life, we meet a person who we instantly connect with on soul-to-soul level. For me, that person is Phoebe Buffay. Phoebe, played by Lisa Kudrow, was kind of the wildcard character on “Friends,” who embraced her idiosyncrasies and had no problem telling it like it was. For this, I love her. I’m fairly certain we were created from some of the same molecules or cells or something, and these 14 GIFs perfectly demonstrate why Phoebe Buffay/Regina Phalange/Princess Consuela Bananahammock is my kindred spirit.
1. She has absolutely no fucks to give.
2. She tells it like it is, even when the truth hurts.
3. She marches to the beat of her own drum.
4. She’s beautiful, but humble.
5. She’s a terrible driver but still has fun behind the wheel.
6. She calls people out on their bullshit.
7. She’s skilled with her hands (if you know what I mean).
8. She’s totally okay with looking like an ass.
9. She’s a motherfuckin’ boss.
10. As I was saying…
11. She’s got bitchin’ self-confidence.
12. She’s got a snarky sense of humor.
13. She dances like nobody’s watching.
14. Basically, she’s the best in very possible way.