Joan Rivers Is Still On Life Support, Her Daughter Confirms
- Melissa Rivers released a statement today confirming that her mom Joan Rivers is still on life support. The comedienne went into cardiac arrest during a surgery last week. Melissa said the family is overwhelmed by the support and prayers from all Joan’s fans. Get well soon, Joan! [MTV]
- Add Ricky Gervais to the list of people who are shoving their feet inside their mouths regarding the recent photo hacking scandal that exposed nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebs. Gervais tweeted the victim-blaming suggestion that celebs shouldn’t put nude photos on their computers, then insisted he was only joking. Ugh. [Eonline]
- Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade got married over the weekend … [People]
- … and so did Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross, the son of Diana Ross … [People]
- … and so did Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlburg. Mazel tov to them all! [Page Six]
- Carrie Underwood is pregnant with her first child with NHL player husband Mike Fisher. Congrats! [Just Jared]
- Britney Spears confirmed a couple times onstage during her Las Vegas show that her ex-boyfriend David Lucado did cheat on her. Whoa, that might be the most assertive we’ve ever seen Brit! [US Weekly]
- Taryn Manning’s stalker was arrested today for violating an order of protection. The “Orange Is The New Black” star has a restraining order against a former friend, who violated the order by calling and emailing Manning. [Page Six]
- Ex-“Bachelor” star Juan Pablo Galavis and his girlfriend Nikki Ferrell are joining the cast of VH1’s “Couples Therapy.” [People]
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella have split after four years together. [US Weekly]
- Celebrity chef Todd English was arrested in Southampton this weekend for a DUI. [Page Six]
- Taylor Swift has joined the cast of “The Voice” as an advisor for season seven. [US Weekly]
- Ever wonder what it is like to grow up on a commune? [Vanity Fair]
[Image via AKM-GSI]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.