Joan Rivers’ Condition “Remains Serious”
- Joan Rivers’ daughter Melissa released a statement this afternoon that her mother’s condition “remains serious.” Yesterday, Rivers stopped breathing during surgery on her vocal cords but that night Melissa said she was “resting comfortably” in a medically-induced coma. In today’s statement, she added that “my mother would be so touched by the tributes and prayers that we have received from around the world. Her condition remains serious but she is receiving the best treatment and care possible. We ask that you continue to keep her in your thoughts as we pray for her recovery.” We’re rooting for you, Joan! [Fox, NY Daily News]
- Chelsea Clinton is quitting her position as an NBC News reporter, a job that paid her far more than most reporters with her experience level. She plans to focus on motherhood and increasing her work with the Clinton Foundation. [MSN]
- On what it’s like to have a marriage last only six weeks. [xoJane]
- The story of Tim Williams, better known as the infamous Trivago guy. [Rolling Stone]
- Ten terrible pieces of advice given to bisexuals. [Autostraddle]
- The history of the Hitachi magic wand. [Engadget]
- President Obama wore a taupe suit to a press conference instead of his usual black or blue attire, and people were mystified. Twitter nicknamed the fashion frenzy “The Audacity Of Taupe.” Seriously. [MSN]
- Mike Myers shared pictures of his son Spike and baby daughter Sunday with David Letterman on “The Late Show” last night. Spoiler alert: they’re adorable. [Daily Mail UK]
[Image via AKM-GSI]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.