Chris Soules Is Your New “Bachelor” Beefcake
- Least surprising announcement in history: hot farmer Chris Soules will be the next star of “The Bachelor.” The adorable Iowan couldn’t tempt Andi Dorfman to the cornfields on last season’s “Bachelorette,” even though she would have inherited the world’s raddest mother-in-law. [US Weekly]
- Samira Wiley from “Orange Is The New Black,” AKA Poussey, is dating one of the show’s writers, Lauren Morelli. Too cute! [Autostraddle]
- Another “OITNB” new couple alert: Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen are dating. [US Weekly]
- Jesse Helt from Salem, Oregon, has been identified as the young homeless man who accepted Miley Cyrus’ Video Music Award on her behalf on Sunday night. [Oregon Live]
- “The Fault In Our Stars” hunk Ansel Elgort and his longtime girlfriend Violetta Komyshan have split. [US Weekly]
- Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweeten and Andrea Barber are trying to milk a “Full House” revival for all it could be worth. Notice how the Olsen twins want nothing to do with this. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Jessica Duggar and Ben Seewald seem to be in a hurry to get hitched (probably so they can kiss on the lips for the first time?) and have set a wedding date of November 1. The two set up a wedding registry at Bed, Bath and Beyond. [Starcasm]
- ESPN’s “SportsCenter” devoted airtime to how the first-ever openly gay NFL player Michael Sam uses the showers when his teammates are around. [Vox]
- A script of “The Butler” signed by Oprah Winfrey has gone missing. [TMZ]
- Suri Cruise lost her dog! [US Weekly]
- Who knew vinegar cocktails — yes, vinegar — could taste so delicious? [YouBeauty]
- This item could not possibly be more D-list: Courtney Stodden has accused Gary Busey of slapping her mother in the face. [The Daily Star UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.