Olivia Wilde Dumps “Breast Milk” On Her Head For #ALSIceBucketChallenge
- There is no fucking way Olivia Wilde actually doused herself with breast milk for the #ALSIceBucketChallenge — but pretty funny anyway!
- Suge Knight, the co-founder of Death Row Records, was shot six times at Chris Brown’s album release party in Los Angeles on Sunday morning. Police say the shooting could be gang-related, given Knight’s connection to the Bloods. A model named Megan Hawkins was shot in the fray, but is alright. [Page Six, TMZ]
- Lena Dunham has a new piece in The New Yorker about her lifelong fascination with her therapists’ personal lives. [The New Yorker]
- You know you want to read Cosmo sex tip survivor stories. [SBS
- Josh Charles from “The Good Wife” and “Sports Night” is expecting his first child with wife Sophie Flack. Mazel tov! [People]
- Robin Williams had donated his bicycle to a local charity auction before his death. [Page Six]
- Lindsay Lohan denies she is dating an investment banker in London with two kids. [Daily Mail UK]
- Richard Attenborough from “Jurassic Park” and the remake of “Miracle On 34th Street” died this weekend at 90. [TMZ]
- Kate Middleton is supposedly turning Kensington Palace into a nightclub for Prince Harry’s 30th birthday, which is kinda weird because the royals can get into any nightclub that they want. [Express UK]
- Boy band O-Town has reunited. [ONTD]
Email me at [email protected] Follow me on Twitter.