Anthropologie Told Nursing Mom To Feed Her Kid In The Toilet
- Breastfeeding moms held a “nurse-in” at Anthropologie after a woman shopping in a Los Angeles store was escorted by a manager to the bathroom to continue feeding her kid. Might I remind you that breastfeeding in public is legal in California? And that no one should have to hang out in the toilet any longer than necessary? [Mommyish]
- An abortion clinic is closing down in Ohio, bringing a grand total of four clinics that have been closed by the health department under anti-choice Republican Governor John Kasich. [Dayton Daily News]
- Coping with social stigma affects the quality of transgender women’s relationships, according to a new study. [Autostraddle]
- Remembering the Black women who have been killed by police. [Bitch Magazine]
- A federal judge ruled that Florida’s same-sex marriage ban is unconstitutional, although a hold on the ruling will prevent gay couples from getting hitched just yet. [Talking Points Memo]
- Fark.com recently banned misogyny from their comments, which it defined as “rape jokes,” calling women as a group “whores” or “sluts,” or victim-blaming. [NYmag.com]
- Let’s take a closer look at how we frame Mo’ne Davis’ success in the Little League World Series and what it means about how we think about women in sports. [New York Times]
- Check out this photo essay of Muslim women with and without their hijabs. [Feministing]
- Here’s Andi Zeisler from Bitch magazine on how the media needs to stop fawning over celebrity men who declare themselves to be feminists. (Oops, I guess that means it’s a bad time to link to an MSNBC segment about why male feminists are hot.) [Salon; MSNBC]
- Meet Donna Christiansen, a U.S. Virgin Islands delegate who is posed to become the first Black woman governor in the United States. [For Harriet]
[Image of breastfeeding via Shutterstock]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.