Morning Quickies: Behold Miley Cyrus’ 5-Foot Bong
- It’s still a work in progress. [Instagram.com/MileyCyrus]
- Christian Bale and his model wife, Sibi, have welcomed their second child, a son. Congrats! [People]
- Mischa Barton is being sued for blowing off a film to party in Europe instead. [TMZ]
- The longtime announcer of “Saturday Night Live,” Don Pardo, died yesterday at 96. [New York Times]
- Milla Jovovich is pregnant with her second child. Mazel tov! [People]
- Meet the new cast of “Love And Hip Hop: Hollywood.” [VH1]
- A year after marrying, Amber Rose has finally shared photos from her wedding to rapper Wiz Khalifa. [Daily Mail UK]
- Julianna Hough is headed back to “Dancing With The Stars” as a judge. [TMZ]
- Between the lap dances and the little people, Joe Jonas’ 25th birthday party was crazier than yours. [TMZ]
- Comedian Kevin Hart is engaged to his longtime girlfriend, model Eniko Parrish. [US Weekly]
- America Ferrera will host a series of eight documentary films to air in both Spanish and English. [Variety]
- Rumer Willis celebrated her birthday with a cake shaped like a handgun. [Celebitchy]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.