Aaron Paul Offers To Take Bullied Teen To Disneyland
- Terrible part of the story: an autistic teenager named Aaron Hill got physically attacked and the video went viral. Better part of the story: “Breaking Bad” actor Aaron Paul reached out over Twitter and invited Hill to take a trip to Disneyland with him. [Refinery 29]
- Uber-conservative Michelle Duggar recorded a robo call for Arkansas voters against a bill that would allow transgender folks to use the bathroom of their gender. [TMZ]
- American Apparel spent $1 million to handle the suspension of its creepy former CEO, Dov Charney. [Fashionista]
- Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran were spotted looking cozy since seemingly getting back together. Bummer. [LA Times]
- Kelly Osbourne’s new clothing line, called Stories…, will have sizes that go up to 24. [People]
- Scott Disick is trying to be healthier after getting alcohol poisoning earlier this year. [People]
- Take a look at which celebs are forking over the biggest campaign donations for the upcoming election. [The Hill]
- Did you catch these five unnoticed plot holes in “Friends”? [Huffington Post]
- The first-ever publicly offered tickets to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show start at around $16,600. Seriously. [The Gloss]
- Check out the internet’s best “50 Shades Of Grey” parodies. [Pop Sugar]
- Matthew McConaughey is a proud advocate of the fanny pack. [Huffington Post]
[Image via Fame/Flynet]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.