New Jersey Middle School Refuses To Let Trans Girl Come Back To Classes
- Thorne Middle School in Middletown, New Jersey, told a 13-year-old trans girl named Rachel Pepe that she is not allowed back in school unless she goes by her previous identity of “Brian.” [Asbury Park Press]
- Here are seven Black women to follow for updates on the aftermath of Michael Brown’s murder in Ferguson, Missouri. [For Harriet]
- Girls outperformed boys on New York State’s standardized math tests this year. [NYmag.com]
- Not even a suicidal, 18-year-old rape victim could fight Ireland’s strict law against abortion. [Guardian UK]
- We need to stop calling abortion a “difficult decision” because for man women, it simply is not a difficult choice at all. [Washington Post]
- The UK will begin adding mothers’ names to marriage registers so that all parents’ of a couple are acknowledged. [Guardian UK]
- Writer Claire Zulkey on why she has stopped apologizing for being a working mother. [Fast Company]
- On the sexy feminism of Starz’s new show “Outlander.” [The Atlantic]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.