Emma Stone May Join The Broadway Cast Of “Cabaret”
- Emma Stone is in talks to make her Broadway debut in the cast of “Cabaret” as Sally Bowles. Emma — who apparently can sing! — would take the place of Michelle Williams, who is set to leave the show on November 9. [New York Times]
- AMC has confirmed that “Better Call Saul,” the “Breaking Bad” spin-off, will premiere in February 2015. [BuzzFeed]
- Courtney Stodden and her estranged husband, has-been actor Doug Hutchison, are engaged again. In case you’ve been lucky enough to forget, Courtney was 16 when she married then 51-year-old Doug, and her momager had to sign off to give her underage kid permission to tie the knot. Vom. [Fox News]
- Lucky magazine is spinning off from Condé Nast as The Lucky Group, and will launch a new e-commerce platform in 2015. [AdWeek]
- Eva Amurri, actress daughter of Susan Sarandon, has given birth to a baby girl named Marlowe. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Daniel Radcliffe thinks his acting in the “Harry Potter” films eventually “got complacent.” [Entertainment Weekly]
- Former Pussy Riot members Nadya Tolokonnikova and Masha Alyokhina will reportedly appear on the third season of “House of Cards.” [Gawker]
- Taylor Swift will make an announcement about her upcoming album release next Monday at 5 p.m. on Yahoo.com. Drumroll please. [Jezebel]
- Are these cute Disney toys the next Beanie Babies? [People]
[Image via AKM-GSI]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.