Kim Kardashian Is Publishing A Book Of Selfies
- You know, I really don’t think there are enough photos of Kim Kardashian in the universe. Good thing she is releasing a book of selfies. (Yes, really.) Titled Kim Kardashian Selfish, the coffee table book from publisher Rizzoli comes out/the apocalypse is nigh in 2015. [US Weekly]
- In other Kardashian news (isn’t it all Kardashian news, though?), NBA player Chandler Parsons reportedly pulled out of a dating reality show because he’s dating Kendall Jenner. Mama Kris set them up. [Daily Mail UK]
- Shirley Manson is urging a Wisconsin church to cancel a pig wrestling event. [ONTD]
- Girl group Danity Kane announced today they are are splitting up. [Daily Mail UK]
- Helen Mirren’s response to being asked about her appointment as Dame Commander of the Order of the British Empire: “Oh, is that the full tile?” [NPR]
- Actress Christina Ricci and her husband James Heerdegen welcomed a baby boy recently. Mazel tov! [Us Weekly]
- “Fun Home,” a musical based on the graphic novel by Alison Bechdel, is headed to Broadway. [Autostraddle]
- Gillian Anderson is publishing her first book with a co-writer. It’ll be a supernatural/sci-fi thriller called A Vision Of Fire. [LA Times]
- More tattoos for Miley Cyrus! [People]
- Daniel Radcliffe, who has always been a vocal supporter of gay rights, is super enthusiastic about Michael Sam, the first openly gay NFL player. [OUT]
- Jennifer Aniston talks about the weight she is “most comfortable at.” Ah, Hollywood. [US Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.