Justin Bieber Took Break From Being A Douche, FaceTimed With Girls’ Education Activist Malala Yousafzai
- One (just one!) good karma point for Justin Bieber: he posted a photo on Instagram chatting with Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani teenager who was shot in the head by the Taliban because of her activism on behalf of girls’ education. [Daily Mail UK]
- Anna Wintour will be a guest at George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin’s September wedding in Italy, leading some to believe the nuptials will be featured in Vogue. [Page Six]
- New couple alert: Will Arnett is dating a former fashion exec named Danielle de Marne. [PageSix]
- “The View” is testing out possible newcomers to replace Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy. On a test of the show, conservative talking head S.E. Cupp got her ass handed to her on a platter when she tried to argue with Rose O’Donnell and Whoopi Goldberg that getting an abortion has become too easy. [RadarOnline]
- Robert Downey, Jr.’s 20-year-old son Indio Downey has been charged with felony possession of a controlled substance after he was arrested in June with cocaine. [TMZ]
- Details surrounding Charlize Theron’s adoption of her son could become public after an Arkansas judge has lifted a lifetime ban on the confidential agreement. [Page Six]
- The bros behind The Lonely Island — that’s Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone — are headed to the big screen. [Celebuzz]
- Rumor has it that Kendra Wilkinson is meeting with divorce lawyers to prepare for a split from Hank Baskett following his alleged cheating. [People]
- Hoping to stir up some drama, aren’t you, Bravo? Jacqueline Laurita is headed back to “The Real Housewives Of New Jersey.” [TMZ]
- Barbra Streisand joined Instagram and shared a picture of her doggie. [Daily Mail UK]
[Image via Instagram.com/JustinBieber]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.