Following Arrest, Tennessee To Send Drug Addicted New Mom To Rehab
- Prosecutors in Tennessee made a deal with the first woman to be arrested under a new law that jails mothers whose offspring test positive for drugs. Mallory Loyola, 26, will first undergo rehab treatment for meth as soon as room opens in a treatment center; prosecutors will assess her recovery and then decide whether to pursue an assault case. [Raw Story]
- The parents of Renisha McBride say “justice was served” today as her killer Theodore Wafer was found guilty of second-degree murder and other charges. [Detroit Free Press]
- Feministing’s Jos Truitt has a piece in the Columbia Journalism Review explaining why The New Yorker’s recent article about trans-exclusionary radical feminists (TERFs) and transgender folks was one-sided. [Columbia Journalism Review]
- Nope, sorry, rapists, you don’t get to claim you abused children because you were “possessed.” [Clutch Magazine]
- A case for the decriminalization of sex work. [xoJane]
- Why teaching “respect” won’t end violence against women. [Feministing]
- What the world really needs is a queer Dear Sugar. [Autostraddle]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.