“The Fault In Our Stars” Goes To Bollywood
- “The Fault In Our Stars” is getting a Bollywood remake! The Shailene Woodley tearjerker about teens who fall in love in a cancer support group has been so popular in India that its being remade in Hindi. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- Novelist Ayelet Waldman slammed the game “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood” on Twitter after her 11-year-old son somehow spent $120 making in-app purchases while playing. Tweeting angrily on Monday night, Waldman (who is married to author Michael Chabon) railed against the “scumbags” who designed the game which allowed a child to access a saved credit card through the app. [Business Insider]
- But Kim Kardashian isn’t fussed: she has legally changed her last name to West. [People]
- Actress Marilyn Burns, who appeared in the original version of “Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” has died. [TMZ]
- Our former Frisky sister Winona Dimeo-Ediger went to a Barbie collectors’ convention and lived to tell about it. [BuzzFeed]
- Kirsten Dunst kindly requests that you stop asking her if she’s going to have kids, thank you. [People]
- In Kanye West’s deposition for attacking a paparazzo, ‘ye admonishes the man’s lawyer for using the N-word while quoting from the song “Flashing Lights.” [TMZ]
- Elisabeth Moss and Vince Vaugh are in talks to join season two of “True Detective.” [Celebitchy]
- The musical duo The Civil Wars announced they have broken up. [Billboard]
- “Glee” is adding a “gay football stud” to the cast. [TV Line]
- Jennifer Garner’s rep released a statement denying the actress is pregnant with her fourth kid. [People]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.