Jury Deliberating In Renisha McBride’s Murder Trial
- Jury deliberation has begun in the trial for Theodore Wafer, the Michigan man who shot and killed Renisha McBride, 19, after she knocked on his door late one night in November. McBride, who is Black, had been in a car accident nearby and appears to have knocked on Wafer’s door looking for help. Wafer, who is white, grabbed his gun and shot McBride in the face through a closed and locked screen door. He initially claimed his gun had gone off by accident; on the stand, Wafer said he didn’t realize the gun was loaded. Wafer is being charged with second-degree murder and manslaughter. [ColorLines, MLive]
- A queer bookstore is headed to Philadelphia! [Autostraddle]
- Here’s Jessica Valenti on why “those women are more oppressed” is a terrible argument against feminism. [Guardian UK]
- Nope, you still can’t “cure” anyone from being gay. [Queerty]
- Who are these weirdos complaining about LEGO’s mini-figure set? [xoJane]
- You know you’re curious about the origins of the modern bra. [NPR]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.