Sia Got Married This Weekend!
- “Chandelier” singer Sia married her filmmaker fiancé Erik Anders this weekend in Palm Springs. Mazel tov! [Eonline]
- “The Wire” actor Anwan Glover was stabbed at a Washington, D.C. nightclub on Saturday night. [Page Six]
- Kerry Washington may or may not think Beyoncé is “cheesy.” [Bossip]
- “American Idol” finalist Michael Johns died suddenly over the weekend from a blood clot. [People]
- Chloe Grace Moretz and Brooklyn Beckham (David and Victoria Beckham’s kid) had themselves a little summer fling. [US Weekly]
- Mischa Barton is way behind on mortgage payments might lose her Beverly Hills mansion to foreclosure. [Page Six]
- Lena Dunham got fingerwagged for using the word “slutty” on Twitter. [Just Jared]
- Oh no! Susan Sarandon’s New York City apartment was broken into on Saturday night and she had jewelry, a laptop, and a camera stolen. [Page Six]
- Bill Murray is joining the cast of “The Jungle Book” to voice Baloo the Bear. [Guardian UK]
- Prince Harry is unhappy about being single at age 30. [Daily Mail UK]
- Meanwhile, Prince William and Kate Middleton feel trapped by paparazzi in London when they stay at Kensington Palace and want to move back out to the countryside. [Daily Mail UK]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Fame/Flynet]