Report: Beyoncé And Jay Z Are Staying At Separate Hotels
- Beyoncé and Jay Z are reportedly staying at different hotels and may even cancel their “On The Run” tour. Jay is also worried that Bey will do a sit-down interview with Oprah or Barbara Walters if they split, “pretending to be the victim.” [Page Six]
- KeKe Palmer is going to be Broadway’s first-ever Black Cinderella! [Entertainment Weekly]
- New couple alert: Ashley Olsen is dating “Moneyball” director Bennett Miller. [Huffington Post]
- “Curb Your Enthusiasm” actress Cheryl Hines married Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. this weekend on the Kennedy compound in Massachusetts. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Three cast members from “The Big Bang Theory” are going to earn $1 million per episode for the next 72 remaining episodes. Sucks to be the other cast members, huh? [US Weekly]
- “The Leftovers” actress Carrie Coon, who plays Nora Durst, the woman who lost her whole family, talks about last night’s crazy-intense episode. [NYmag.com]
- Chris Brown’s claiming he dumped Karrueche Tran, not the other way around. [TMZ]
- NBA player Tony Parker (Eva Longoria’s ex) married his longtime girlfriend, French journalist Axelle Francine, in Texas this weekend. Mazel tov! [People]
- Erotica writer Zane will pen the script for that Lifetime biopic of Aaliyah. [Clutch Magazine]
- Kim Kardashian posted this stinkin’ adorable pic of Kanye and North on her Instagram:
[Image via Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.