Deadline Hollywood Columnist Whines That “Ghostbusters 3″ Won’t Have Enough Testosterone
- Some asshole is worried that “Ghostbusters 3” — rumored to be directed by “Bridesmaids“‘s Paul Feig — is going to suck because it’s said to focus on an all-female cast. GROSS, women ghostbusters? Everyone’s childhood memories are RUINED! “Signing Feig would be great news for Kristen Wiig and Melissa McCarthy, and maybe Maya Rudolph, Rose Byrne, and Rebel Wilson, but what about the rest of us?” writes Mike Fleming, Jr. What about the rest of us indeed? Oh, cry me a river of Slimer tears, dude. [The Hollywood Reporter; The Mary Sue via Deadline Hollywood]
- Bad Feminist author Roxane Gay was profiled this weekend while shopping at Best Buy and of course people on Twitter had to be racist about it. [Clutch Magazine]
- On how Memphis, Tennessee, is finally tackling its backlog of untested rape kits and putting serial rapists behind bars. [New York Times]
- An Ohio hospital is refusing to release medical records to a patient’s wife of 11 years because of the state’s refusal to accept gay marriage. Come the fuck on, people. [Queerty]
- A Walmart worker says she was fired because her store refused to make accommodations for her pregnancy — and it may not have been required to under its disability policy. [Think Progress]
- On what we’re really teaching little Black girls about sex. [For Harriet]
- A new law just went into effect in Minnesota which, among other things, requires workplaces to make accommodations for pregnant employees. [RH Reality Check]
- Women are more likely to be lied to during negotiations, according to a new study from the University of Pennsylvania and the University of California-Berkeley. [Slate]
- Why are the mothers in animated movies always dead? Good question! [The Atlantic]
- On Nicki Minaj’s butt and the politics of Black women’s sexuality. [Feministing]
See a story that belongs in Today’s Lady News? Send it to me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.