Ugh: Nick Viall’s Letter To Andi Dorfman Ends Up On Facebook
- Is nothing private on “The Bachelorette”? The letter that romance reject Nick Viall gave host Chris Harrison to hand off to Andi has now been published on the show’s Facebook page. I pity the ABC intern who had to type this up and post it online. [Facebook via US Weekly]
- Whoopi Goldberg kinda sorta defended ESPN panelist Stephen A. Smith’s victim-blaming comments about NFL player Ray Rice’s beating of his then-fiancée. [Jezebel]
- Taye Diggs really wants to be in “Magic Mike 2.” In other news, every woman ever really wants Taye Diggs to be in “Magic Mike 2.” [CNN]
- Essential N*SYNC, a two-disc compilation of the boy band’s greatest hits along with a few unreleased songs, was released today. News to us! And apparently not even the guys in the band knew it was about to hit stores. [ET Online]
- It doesn’t get much grosser than eating chips off the floor of a subway train. [Death + Taxes]
- Fences teamed up with Macklemore and Ryan Lewis to release a new song together called “Arrows.” [Idolator]
- A Louisiana mom was arrested for blowing her boyfriend while her kids were locked in a car a few feet away. [Death + Taxes]
- R-rated subliminal movie messages you might have missed. [Cracked]
[Image via AKM-GSI]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.