Is Beyoncé “On The Run” From Her Apartment With Jay Z?
- Beyoncé may be on the hunt for a new penthouse to “cook a meal for you naked” — Page Six claims she recently checked out a New York City apartment by herself, which was much smaller than the digs she currently has with Jay Z. Maybe there is something to those breakup rumors! Or, hey, maybe Beyoncé is just a woman who likes to browse real estate for fun. [Page Six]
- Here’s Martha Stewart’s very Martha-esque burn about Blake Lively’s new lifestyle website: “Let her try … I mean, it’s stupid, she could be an actress. Why would you want to be me if you could be an actress?” [Huffington Post]
- How many couples from “The Bachelor” and “The Bachelorette” have actually stayed together after the show? [Crushable]
- Dita Von Teese is launching a maternity lingerie line. [People]
- 10 of the best, worst, and weirdest celebrity cookbooks. [PaperMag]
- Genital herpes is an STD that it sucks to have, but the shame from having it might be worse than the disease itself. [The Atlantic]
- Our new favorite eye candy is the Instagram account for the underwear brand AussieBum. [BuzzFeed]
- Zut alors, have French women stopped sunbathing topless? [Guardian UK]
- Hey gentlemen, who wants to be a professional male sex toy tester? [Scallywag & Vagabond]
- Brandi Glanville is releasing her own line of white
whinewine. [US Weekly]
- Chris Brown’s neighbors aren’t happy about being Chris Brown’s neighbors. [TMZ]
- “The Hills”‘s Audrina Patridge and her boyfriend of five years are dunzo. [US Weekly]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Fame/Flynet]