Conor Oberst Dismisses Libel Lawsuit Against The Woman Who Falsely Accused Him Of Rape
- Conor Oberst has dismissed his federal libel lawsuit against Joanie Faircloth, the North Carolina woman who accused him of sexual assault in a comment thread on xoJane. Faircloth released a statement publicly recanting her accusation last week, while Oberst released a statement accepting her apology. [CBS News]
- The Carter-Knowles family was spotted happily hanging out in New Orleans, only further fueling our questions about whether everyone is actually over whatever happened in that elevator. [People]
- Game show host/”Ferris Bueller” icon Ben Stein has been accused of asking a 24-year-old woman to send her nude pics. [Page Six]
- Rumor has it that Charlize Theron and Sean Penn are planning a summer wedding and hoping to adopt a child together. [Jezebel]
- Keira Knightley opened up about how brutal and invasive the paparazzi can be: “Photographers [were] constantly trying to take a picture up my skirt. They would call me a whore or try and start a fight with my boyfriend/father/brother. They’d be trying to get a reaction: ‘You look shit. You’re a shit actress.'” Ouch. [Time Out New York]
- Sarah Palin’s defense for the speeding ticket she got for going 63 mph in a 45 mph zone: “I wasn’t speeding, I was qualifying.” Sigh. [Gawker]
- Tales of a blind date dick pic. [Jezebel]
- In an attempt to prove he isn’t sexist, Bear Grylls revealed his plan to create a women-only version of “The Island.” [Huffington Post]
- Jessica’s favorite PBS show “Call The Midwife” is back for a fourth season in March 2015 and a holiday special is on the way this December! [PBS]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.