Blake Lively Launched Her GOOP Knockoff Site
- Blake Lively has launched Preserve, her lifestyle/shopping/GOOP knockoff web site, and I am trying really hard not to laugh at the editor’s letter or the $180 votive candle holder she’s selling. [Preserve via Celebitchy]
- On last night’s episode of “The Bachelorette: Men Tell All,” JP and Ashley from a past season of the show found out the sex of their baby on live TV. And it’s a … [Daily Mail UK]
- Kris Jenner is releasing a Kardashian kookbook. Roll eyes. [People]
- Fashion designer Charlotte Ronson is dating Nate Ruess, lead singer of the band Fun. [US Weekly]
- Beverly Hills police visited Justin Bieber’s condo six times over the weekend due to his rooftop partying. “There were bimbos lining up to do drugs in the lobby bathroom,” said a grumpy neighbor. [TMZ]
- Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse are wearing matching rings, ergo they might be engaged. [Daily Mail UK]
- How to cold email a complete stranger. [The Hairpin]
- No one cares about LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian’s VH1 reality show (especially not us). [Celebitchy]
[Image via Fame/Flynet]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.