Jason Biggs Apologizes For MH17 Crash Jokes
- “Orange Is The New Black” actor Jason Biggs apologized for tweeting jokes about yesterday’s Malaysian Airlines crash — which he got immediately defensive about when followers told him it was too soon to crack wise about the deaths of nearly 300 people, including 80 children. Biggs deleted his offending tweets, explaining, “I simply understand that my comments might have come off as insensitive and ill-timed.” Ya think? [US Weekly]
- Tina Fey remembered her “30 Rock” co-star Elaine Stritch, who played Alec Baldwin’s formidable mom on the show and died yesterday at 89. [People]
- Better yoga poses: a daily routine. [The Hairpin]
- Stickers read “#NODASH” with Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian’s faces on it are being posted around the Hamptons, where they are currently filming/pissing off locals. [TMZ]
- “RHOA”‘s Kim Zolciak is a fan of the placenta smoothie. [Daily Mail UK]
- Tim McGraw swatted, some might say slapped, a woman in an Atlanta audience who grabbed his pants onstage and wouldn’t let go. [TMZ]
- 10 love lessons from classic romance novels … that you should ignore. [TresSugar]
- Simon Cowell may or may not sleep with men. Who really cares? [ONTD]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Fame/Flynet]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.