Adam Levine And Behati Prinsloo Will Marry In Mexico Tomorrow
- Adam Levine will marry Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo at a Mexican resort tomorrow. Other Victoria’s Secret models, as well as Jonah Hill, will be in attendance, though our invitation seems to have gotten lost in the mail. Congrats! [Daily Mail UK]
- Scott Disick’s hospitalization for alcohol poisoning last month was not filmed for “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.” His struggles with substance abuse won’t be a storyline on the show next season, because while a lot of the on-camera hijinks are scripted, this is a real issue in his life. He’s reportedly now in counseling. [Radar Online]
- A billion Disney Channel stars got together to record an epic cover of “Do You Want To Build A Snowman?” from “Frozen.” Apparently, they’re all BFFs. [Huffington Post]
- The Warwick women’s rowing team posed tastefully nude in a charity calendar, and their Facebook page was briefly banned because it was “inappropriate content” — while the men’s team’s identical page remained intact. I spy a double standard. [Huffington Post]
- The director and producer of the film “Midnight Rider” have released a statement expressing sympathy for the death of film crew member Sarah Jones, but insisted that it was “not a crime.” Scenes for the movie were filmed on a real, operating train track, and Jones passed away when she was hit by a train. Many members of the entertainment industry saw the use of a live track as reckless. The filmmakers said they’ve stayed silent until now out of respect for Jones and her family. [Variety]
- How the series “Catfish” squandered the one thing that made it special. [Vice]
- Disney princes, ranked by dateability. [Gurl]
- Fred Durst is now directing eHarmony commercials. Since when is the man behind “Nookie” interested in romance? [Gawker]
- Conan O’Brien and Dave Franco’s adventures on Tinder. [Popsugar]
- The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland has dedicated a fashion exhibit to Beyonce. [The Root]
- Angeline Jolie and Brad Pitt will co-star in another movie, undoubtedly providing us all with spank bank material for years to come. There’s no word yet on the plot of the upcoming film, “By the Sea,” but Jolie will write and direct, and Pitt will produce. Prepare yourselves. [NYMag.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.