Lindsay Lohan Never Wanted To Be A Celebrity
- Lindsay Lohan told the BBC that she “never wanted” to be a celebrity and will appear on the London stage “so that people can focus on the fact that I’m in this industry because I’m an actress and an artist and not just someone you take photos of.” She’s making her stage debut in a production of David Mamet’s “Speed-the-Plow” in September and committed to not missing a single performance. We’ll see… [Huffington Post]
- Gavin Rossdale will be a mentor on “The Voice” this season, joining his wife, Gwen Stefani, who will replace Christina Aguilera (while she takes a break from the show to have another baby!). [People]
- “The Bachelor”‘s Juan Pablo Galavis is filming a season of “Couples Therapy,” so I guess it’s going well with Nikki? [TMZ]
- Rihanna got to hold the World Cup and celebrate with the sexy soccer players on the German team after their victory, so yeah, I’m pretty jealous. [Huffington Post]
- Supermodel Amber Valletta opened up about suffering from addiction, which began as a kid. She’s been sober since age 25. [US Weekly]
- Jenny McCarthy will marry Donnie Wahlberg “soon,” and apparently her son, Evan, will walk her down the aisle. [People]
- These TV shows would be way better if their characters could speak sign language. [Previously]
- When an Instagram bully left a tasteless comment on one of Selena Gomez’s posts, she publicly called her out. [Us Weekly]
- A brief history of inappropriate moments featuring Ariana Grande on the now-canceled “Sam & Cat.” [Uproxx]
- Why Laverne Cox’s historic Emmy nomination for “Orange Is The New Black” is so important. [Clutch Magazine]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.