Aviva Drescher Apparently Throws Her Prosthetic Leg In “RHONY” Season Finale
- A lot of crazy shit has gone down on “The Real Housewives,” but no one has ever thrown a body part before. On the season finale of “RHONY,” Aviva Drescher apparently removes her prosthetic leg at Le Cirque — a very fancy restaurant — and hurls it across the restaurant. Table-flipping seems so quaint now. [Page Six]
- Chrissy Teigen once got fired from a Forever 21 modeling shoot and was told she was too “fat.” [Jezebel]
- Penn Badgley is dating Domino Kirke, a musician and the older sister of Jemima Kirke from “Girls.” In other words, he is dating the polar opposite of Blake Lively. [US Weekly]
- JWoww from “Jersey Shore” gave birth to a baby girl this weekend named Meilani Mathews. Mazel tov! [TMZ]
- A friend (ex-friend?) of Kate Middleton’s told Radar Online that she is pregnant again. I’ll wait for more official confirmation. [RadarOnline]
- Oops. An episode from the new season of “Doctor Who” leaked online. [The Daily Dot]
- Fifteen-year-old Brooklyn Beckham is doing an internship at director Guy Ritchie’s London offices. [US Weekly]
- President Obama fistbumped a dude in Texas who also happens to be a gay comedian and they talked about gay sex. I LOVE OUR PRESIDENT. [BuzzFeed]
- Stand clear of the closing doors, please. Meet the people behind the voices of public transit in New York City, Boston, Washington, D.C., and other cities. [Motherboard]
- There was a “bloody brawl” at Paris Hilton’s beach house this weekend and peeps were getting cracked over the head with bottles. [TMZ]
[Image via Fame/Flynet]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.