Angelina Jolie Allegedly Planning To Sue Daily Mail Over Rumored Drug Video
- Angelina Jolie is reportedly planning to sue the UK’s Daily Mail for publishing a video of her talking on the phone to her father, Jon Voight, which was supplied by a drug dealer who claims he sold Angie coke and heroin three times a week. Angie believes the 1998 video, in which she apparently appears very stoned, is a gross violation of her privacy. I had no idea that Angie was allegedly addicted to heroin in the ’90s, but considering this is all coming via the Mail and The National Enquirer, I’m not sure what to believe. [Huffington Post, Celebitchy]
- Meanwhile, George Clooney does not accept the Daily Mail’s apology for publishing a fake story about his future mother-in-law. [US Weekly]
- The boyfriend of “Glee” actress Becca Tobin, nightclub owner Matt Bendik, died suddenly in a Philly hotel room at some point Wednesday night. Police said he appeared to have died in his sleep, having found no evidence of drug use and no suspicion of suicide. [TMZ]
- Look at how cute the “Orange Is The New Black” cast are celebrating their Emmy noms! [Page Six]
- Like mothers-of-the-bride the world over, Jessica Simpson’s mom Tina complained about everything before Jess’ wedding this weekend and got a lecture from her daughter “not to embarrass her.” [Celebitchy]
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes “literally could not be more excited” to be expecting. Yes, that is usually how most people feel about a baby. [People]
- Is anyone else kinda fascinated by Sia? [NPR]
- “Lost” and “Once Upon A Time” actress Emilie de Ravin and her husband are ending their seven-year-long marriage. [TMZ]
- I’m not sure what surprises me more: that Justin Theroux used to be a bartender in Manhattan’s SoHo neighborhood or that he claims to have invented selling cheap beer to hipsters. [Page Six]
- A woman claims she was drugged while drinking with ex-NBA player Dennis Rodman at a Florida hotel. [TMZ]
- “Mob Wives” star Renee Graziano filmed her butt liposuction for the show, as you do. [TMZ]
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.