Laverne Cox Is The First Openly Transgender Emmy Award Nominee
- Laverne Cox became the first openly transgender Emmy nominee today, receiving a nod for her work in “Orange Is The New Black.” In a celebratory statement, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation said, “Today, countless transgender youth will hear the message that they can be who they are and still achieve their dreams — nothing is out of reach. Laverne’s success on a hit series is a clear indication that audiences are ready for more trans characters on television.” Damn straight! [The Wrap]
- Pamela Anderson wrote a poem about filing for divorce (again). [Page Six]
- The website for Farrah Abraham’s new frozen yogurt shop was hacked today resulting in an oh-so-graphic GIF from her “Back Door Teen Mom” sex tape. Oh dear. [Starcasm]
- Jimmy Kimmel and his wife Molly McNearney welcomed their first child today! [Huffington Post]
- Rosie O’Donnell will return to “The View” next season alongside Whoopi Goldberg. Producers are still looking for more hosts to join the panel and are considering Senator John McCain’s daughter Meghan McCain for the job. [The Wrap]
- Mindy Kaling was the absolute classiest when she was forced to endure her own Emmy snub on the air. Mindy, you were robbed! [Gawker]
- Since when is rosé so trendy? [Punch]
- Apparently, the sparks between Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez are nothing new: they’ve allegedly been friends with benefits on and off for years. [Hollywood Life]
- A history of Hollywood whitewashing. [Huffington Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.