Ellen DeGeneres Sorta Kinda Confirms Ryan Gosling/Eva Mendes Pregnancy
- Ellen DeGeneres tweeted her congrats to maybe-expectant parents Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes on Wednesday night, saying, “That’s going to be the most beautiful, bilingual, part-superhero, well-dressed romantic baby ever.” The talk show host has a friendly relationship with both the actors, leading many to believe her tweets (in addition to US Weekly’s report!) is a solid preggo confirmation. [Daily Mail UK]
- The UK’s Daily Mail is standing by its freelance reporter who wrote that George Clooney’s future mother-in-law is disappointed her daughter isn’t marrying someone from the family’s Lebanese religious sect. Clooney blasted the report in a statement to USA Today, calling the story completely fabricated. The Mail apologized to Clooney, his fiancee and her mother and promised a “full investigation.” It has also removed the article from their web site. [Daily Mail UK]
- “Orange Is The New Black,” “True Detective,” “Modern Family” and “American Horror Story: Coven” are the big nominees in this year’s 2014 Emmy nominations! [Celebuzz]
- Justin Bieber accepted a plea deal for five days of community service and an anger management program for vandalizing his neighbor’s home with eggs back in January. BIEber will also be on probation for the next two years. [People]
- Prince Harry and Prince William posed for a selfie at Buckingham Palace! [Vanity Fair]
- Lilly Galachi has been reportedly canned from next season of “Shahs Of Sunset.” [TMZ]
- Carole Radziwell from “Real Housewives Of New York” not only dated George Clooney but also had a “summer romance” with Ralph Fiennes. [US Weekly]
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is being sued for $30K in unpaid legal bills. [TMZ]
- 15 insane things that have happened in Celine Dion’s music videos. [Topix]
- Kim Kardashian’s ex, NFL player Reggie Bush, is getting married this weekend. [TMZ]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.