Fox News Brings On “Princeton Mom” (Who Is Divorced) To Teach Women How To Keep Their Husbands Happy
- “Princeton Mom” Susan Patton may be divorced — which she blames on marrying a man who didn’t get an Ivy League education like she did, obvs — but that won’t stop her from wagging her finger at your relationship. In a segment on “Fox & Friends” about our poor, unappreciated menfolk, Patton warned women have been “emboldened by these antagonistic feminists” and advised we all give the man in our lives a little more attention like bringing him a drink when he comes from home from work. You don’t want to end up a spinster with 13 cats, do you?
- Children with same-sex parents actually fared better than their peers with opposite-sex parents, according to an Australian study. [Queerty]
- Women throughout the South are already turning to DIY abortions in response to restrictions on abortion access. [Truth Out]
- The family of Marlene Pinnock is planning to sue after a California highway patrol officer was filmed beating her on the side of the road. [ColorLines]
- On the clothing line Feminist Apparel and why good politics can’t be bought. [The Hairpin]
- Meet Lucy Flores, a Latina star politician who is running for lieutenant governor of Nevada and is unapologetic about having had an abortion in the past. [MSNBC]
- On Miss USA Nina Sanchez, her mastery of martial arts, and feminism. [The Broad Side]
- Inside the weird world of anti-feminist women. [Guardian UK]
- WTF is a “Beyonce voter”? [The Daily Beast]
- How to create a record-busting feminist blockbuster: the case of “Frozen.” [Indie Wire]
See a story that belongs in Today’s Lady News? Send it to me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.