Fox News Brings On “Princeton Mom” (Who Is Divorced) To Teach Women How To Keep Their Husbands Happy
- “Princeton Mom” Susan Patton may be divorced — which she blames on marrying a man who didn’t get an Ivy League education like she did, obvs — but that won’t stop her from wagging her finger at your relationship. In a segment on “Fox & Friends” about our poor, unappreciated menfolk, Patton warned women have been “emboldened by these antagonistic feminists” and advised we all give the man in our lives a little more attention like bringing him a drink when he comes from home from work. You don’t want to end up a spinster with 13 cats, do you?
- Children with same-sex parents actually fared better than their peers with opposite-sex parents, according to an Australian study. [Queerty]
- Women throughout the South are already turning to DIY abortions in response to restrictions on abortion access. [Truth Out]
- The family of Marlene Pinnock is planning to sue after a California highway patrol officer was filmed beating her on the side of the road. [ColorLines]
- On the clothing line Feminist Apparel and why good politics can’t be bought. [The Hairpin]
- Meet Lucy Flores, a Latina star politician who is running for lieutenant governor of Nevada and is unapologetic about having had an abortion in the past. [MSNBC]
- On Miss USA Nina Sanchez, her mastery of martial arts, and feminism. [The Broad Side]
- Inside the weird world of anti-feminist women. [Guardian UK]
- WTF is a “Beyonce voter”? [The Daily Beast]
- How to create a record-busting feminist blockbuster: the case of “Frozen.” [Indie Wire]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.