Father Charged With Murder, Suspected Of Intentionally Leaving His Toddler Son In Hot Car (While He Sexted A 17-Year-Old)
- What-the-everloving-fuck: Justin Harris, the Georgia man whose toddler son died two weeks ago while left inside a hot car, is now suspected of intentionally killing his child. Harris was leading a double life, sexting with women — including a 17-year-old — on the day his son died. He had also allegedly been frequenting an Internet forum that promotes a child-free lifestyle and searching online for how long it takes a person to die inside a car. Even more damningly, security footage showed Harris returning to his car several times throughout the day, making it just about impossible for him to not have noticed his kid in the backseat. We are disgusted. [ABC News]
- If Ellen Page and Shailene Woodley are dating, we are literally going to pee ourselves with excitement. (Sadly, it appears to be just a rumor.) [Crushable]
- Chris Colfer’s Twitter account was hacked today — so rest assured he is not leaving the cast of “Glee.” [Variety, BuzzFeed]
- Murderer Joran Van der Sloot — in prison for killing a 21-year-old Peruvian woman and suspected in the 2005 death of American teenager Natalee Holloway — is getting married. His 24-year-old fiance, Leidy Figueroa, is pregnant with his child. Does not compute. [Reuters]
- Three filmmakers from “Midnight Rider,” the Gregg Allman biopic, were indicted for involuntary manslaughter in the tragic death of 27-year-old crew member Sarah Jones. She was hit by a train on the first day of the shooting because the studio hadn’t secured the proper permits to film on train tracks and instead was using an active track. Jones’ death outraged the film community and sparked a push for better safety measure for film crews. [Variety]
- Anthony Cumia, co-host morning show “Opie and Anthony,” is now Asshole Of The Year for going on a racist Twitter rampage after being confronted for taking a creepy picture of a Black woman without her permission. He called the woman a “savage” and a whole host of other horrible names, claiming she attacked him because he is a “white male” and wishing her dead. [The Root]
- How to save up to buy your very own NYC apartment! [Refinery 29]
- Shakira and Wyclef Jean will perform at the World Cup closing ceremony on July 13. [Huffington Post]
- In praise of wearing men’s deodorant. [Hello Giggles]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.