Travel Channel Pulls Adam Richman’s “Man Finds Food” After #Thinspiration Rant
- Adam Richman from the shows “Man vs. Food” and “Man Finds Food” made abusive comments an Instagram thread last week after some of his followers objected the use of the tag #thinspiration on a post about his weight loss. Fat activist Amber Sarah and others pointed out that #thinspiration is used by the pro-eating disorders community. The Travel Channel said “Man Finds Food” is now “postponed indefinitely” due to Richman’s responses, like “grab a razor blade and draw a bath” and “eat a bag of shit.” (He has since deleted all photos from his Instagram account.) [TMZ, Guardian UK]
- Here’s a piece Amber Sarah wrote about fighting with Richman on Instagram. [xoJane]
- Shia LaBeouf’s rep released a statement yesterday clarifying the actor has not checked into rehab, but is “voluntarily receiving treatment for alcohol addiction.” The statement continued, “He understands that these recent actions are a sympton of a larger health problem and he has taken the first of many necessary steps towards recovery.” [US Weekly]
- Jada Pinkett Smith reportedly banned Kendall Jenner from her house after she “rolled her eyes and huffed” to a housekeeper. “The way she spoke to Jada’s housekeeper was atrocious and arrogant,” a source told Star. What a little snot! [Celebitchy]
- Blake Lively says she’s a “shy person” and her pretty, pretty hair is a “safety net.” [Daily Mail UK]
- Uh oh: Emma Watson might be in trouble with immigration authorities for employing an American housekeeper in London on a tourist visa, which does not allow a non-citizen to work. Don’t mess with immigration officials, Emma! , trust me! [Guardian UK]
- Sad, lonely Robin Thicke hasn’t seen estranged Paula Patton in “four months.” Guess she’s not too impressed with his attempts to get her back/borderline stalking … [US Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.