Ryan Gosling Tried To Kick Rachel McAdams Off “The Notebook”
- Mind. Blown. According “The Notebook” director Nick Cassavetes, Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams didn’t get along during the movie’s filming, and Ryan even tried to have another actress brought in to read lines with him off-camera during a scene. He claimed he and Rachel didn’t have any chemistry (even though they ended up dating for years after the movie’s release). Allie and Noah’s on-again, off-again hysterics in the movie suddenly make way more sense. [Daily Mail UK]
- Miley Cyrus is adding Lily Allen to her “Bangerz” tour. Wait, shouldn’t Miley be opening for Lily instead? [STL Today]
- Pervy ex-American Apparel CEO Dov Charney is fighting tooth and nail to regain control of the company after his firing. [The Atlantic]
- All the teams that banned their players from having sex during the World Cup have since been eliminated. Lesson learned: abstaining doesn’t help you win matches! [Time]
- Wonder Woman has a new creative team, but they don’t plan to use the comic to address the feminist ideals for which the the superheronie stands. Artist David Finch says “we want her to be a strong — I don’t want to say feminist, but a strong character. Beautiful, but strong.” Well, okay then. [The Mary Sue]
- Apparently now it’s super trendy for bazillionaire British kids to Snapchat prep school antics like chillin’ in front of castles and racking up $1.5 million bills at Chinese takeout restaurants. [Beta Beat]
- Taylor Swift’s little brother just might be cooler than she is. [Elle]
- What popular children’s books got a feminist twist ?[The Hairpin]
- Katherine Heigl felt betrayed when she overdid the rom-com circuit and Hollywood “turned on her,” but now she’s banking on a comeback. But can she still fill theaters? [Yahoo]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.