Guy Makes Justice Ginsberg’s Hobby Lobby Statement Into A Song
- Well, that’s one way to react to the Supreme Court’s ruling today.
- In case musical tributes to Supreme Court documents aren’t your jam, here’s a much quieter roundup of the eight best lines from Justice Ginsberg’s dissent. [Mother Jones]
- Or there’s this one-act play inspired by the ruling, called “The Taming of the Slut.” [Happy Nice Time People]
- Arm yourself with knowledge: 10 right-wing media myths about the Hobby Lobby case. [Media Matters For America]
- The town of Latta, South Carolina has reinstated police chief Crystal Moore, who was fired by the town’s mayor because she is a lesbian. (Yeah, apparently that’s legal.) [Wonkette]
- I’m sure you’re all dying to know how A Voice For Men’s “men’s rights” conference in Michigan went last week … [MSNBC]
- A new documentary called “American Revolutionary” airing on PBS tonight explores the life of Grace Lee Boggs, a Chinese-American woman who was a leading voice in Detroit’s African-American community. [The Root]
- Some common (and unfortunate) reactions to sharing street harassment stories. [Clutch Magazine]
- Okay, “Let It Go” is still annoying as all hell, but I’m pleased that “Frozen” is popular in Japan for its feminist undertones. [The Atlantic]
- On sexist sports journalism coverage of tennis players. [Guardian UK]
See a story that belongs in Today’s Lady News? Send it to me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.