George Clooney Just Might Actually Run For Senate
- Just as Amelia predicted, rumor has it, George Clooney eventually wants to become a United States senator, and may have his sights set on winning the California governor’s office in the meantime. According to US Weekly, he’s close with President Obama, and his romance with Amal Alamuddin is “strategic.” [I knew it! I KNEEEWWWWW ITTTTT. — Amelia] [Celebitchy]
- Amy Adams gave up her first-class seat to an American soldier on a flight from Detroit to Los Angeles today. Way to be a role model, Amy! [Today]
- Thirty things you can expect in your 30s. [Dear Wendy]
- Match.com is teaming up with Mensa to give certified geniuses on the site special “badges” to add to their profiles so they can find and mate with other geniuses. Pretentious much? [The Wire]
- Rachelle Friedman, who was paralyzed in an accident just before her wedding, explains how quadriplegics have sex. [Cosmopolitan]
- Ben Savage talks about the legacy of “Boy Meets World.” [Rolling Stone]
- Before they were celebs, they were adorable little kids on their way to dance class. [Cosmopolitan]
- Seth MacFarlane is pledging to match the $1 million in donations to the “Reading Rainbow” Kickstarter campaign. [LA Times]
- CNBC anchor Simon Hobbs accidentally outed Apple CEO Tim Cook on live television. An awkward on-camera silence followed. Oops. [BuzzFeed]
- Rapper Angel Haze and Ireland Baldwin (AKA Alec’s kid) are in love, and they’d like the world to acknowledge their interracial same-sex relationship as more than just “best friendship.” [NYMag.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.