Shailene Woodley Says Everyone Needs To Calm Down About Miley Cyrus
- “Miley isn’t rude or mean or cruel to anyone in her actions,” Shailene Woodley says in the new issue of Vanity Fair. “She just does herself. And regardless of whether you agree with what she’s doing or not, it’s none of your business what she does. She’s not in the world doing mean things. Why are all these parents or all these people freaking out about Miley being herself? If you don’t want your kids to watch it, you know, you can change that situation at home, but don’t make a big deal of what she’s doing. Make a big deal about the bullies at school who are beating kids up.” Yup. [Vanity Fair]
- A new Judy Blume book for adults is being published in 2015! [New York Times]
- An old, um, friend of Terry Richardson has emailed Jezebel all sorts of goodies about the adolescent exploits of the creepy photog. [Jezebel]
- GQ said Olivia Wilde’s butt is too nice for her to play a writer (i.e. someone who sits on her butt all day). [ONTD]
- Here’s AnnaLynne McCord explaining how she healed after being sexually assaulted by a friend, which she wrote about recently for Cosmopolitan. [People]
- A bunch of people on drugs got extremely hydrated at an Avicii concert. [TMZ]
- Please don’t tell me that Pippa Middleton is going to become a royal correspondent for “The Today Show.” [Daily Mail UK]
- Here’s everything we know about season five of “Downton Abbey” so far. [NYmag.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.