The Woman From The “Blurred Lines” Music Video Runs & Hides When That Song Comes On
- Emily Ratajkowski, the very attractive young woman from Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” music video, says that when the song comes on in a bar she runs into the bathroom to hide. I don’t blame her. [Celebuzz]
- Gary Oldman’s publicist is defending an interview with Playboy in which he defended Mel Gibson and made comments about Philip Seymour Hoffman being fat, among other gems. “In this interview Gary is doing what many intelligent people do: he is illustrating the absurd by being absurd,” says his publicist. Uh huh. [UK Yahoo]
- R. Kelly has finally spoken about his 14-year-old Jaya, who has come out as a transgender boy and changed his name to Jay. And, it would seem, R. Kelly isn’t so into it. [Jezebel]
- In a fucked up case of “revenge porn,” an adult film actress tweeted out a naked picture of her ex-boyfriend, who just so happens to be a Republican politician’s chief of staff. [The Wire]
- Eliza Dushku is newly single. [Boston Globe]
- Beyoncé posted a cute pic of her little sis in honor of Solange’s birthday today. [Beyonce.com]
- Why Jordan Younger of The Blonde Vegan announced she won’t be vegan anymore. [World Lifestyle]
- Adam Levine says he didn’t call up and apologize to his ex-girlfriends, in case you were wondering why your phone wasn’t blowing up. [SiriusXM]
[Images via GQ]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.