President Obama Speaks Out In Support Of Paid Maternity Leave
- President Obama spoke out yesterday in support of paid maternity leave and paid family leave. “There is only one developed country in the world that does not offer paid maternity leave,” the president said. “That is us. And that is not the list you want to be on by your lonesome.” [Yahoo]
- Islamic extremists Boko Haram reportedly have kidnapped nearly 100 more people, including 60 women and girls, in Nigeria. [New York Times]
- A Japanese politician apologized to his female colleague for heckling, “You should get married!” and “Can’t you even bear a child?” while she was speaking. [TIME]
- Some news outlets are reporting that Sudanese Christian woman Meriam Yehya Ibrahim has been arrested just one day after being freed from prison. [Clutch Magazine]
- Why coming out as LGBTQ on your resume may actually be a good idea. [Quartz]
- An Orthodox Jewish woman is going public on how she is seeking a “get” — a religious divorce — from her abusive husband. [Yahoo Shine]
- The baking goods company Betty Crocker is donating wedding cakes to same-sex couples getting hitched during Minneapolis Pride. [Huffington Post]
- Career gains have been slipping away from middle-aged women for very specific reasons in recent years. [New York Times]
- Students at Smith College are protesting the school’s bumpy record on admitting trans women. [In These Times]
- Guns are more appealing to some men than women are — here’s why. [NYMag.com]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.