Gary Oldman Defends Mel Gibson, Rails Against Political Correctness In Playboy Interview
- Well, so Gary Oldman doesn’t give a fuck anymore, huh? The veteran “Harry Potter” and “Dark Knight” actor gave an interview to Playboy in which he weighed in on “12 Years A Slave” (“At the Oscars, if you didn’t vote for [it] you were a racist.”), Mel Gibson’s anti-Semitism and racism (“We’ve all said those things … We’re all fucking hypocrites”), Philip Seymour Hoffman’s death (“Maybe he looked in the mirror and always saw that very pale sort of fat kid”). Well, he has sure proved that he hates political correctness. [Playboy, Guardian UK]
- Meanwhile, Kim and Kanye are allegedly installing a medical unit in their mansion so they don’t need to go to plebeian hospitals. [Contact Music]
- Soccer star Hope Solo pleaded not guilty following a domestic violence arrest this weekend. Solo attacked her sister and her 17-year-old nephew this weekend, allegedly while she was drunk. The nephew told police he pulled a gun on his aunt to get her to stop attacking them. [Page Six, TMZ]
- Queen Elizabeth met the Iron Throne. [Mashable]
- Lorraine Toussaint, the actress who plays Vee on “Orange Is The New Black,” talks doing nudity in her 50s and her longtime friendship with Kate Mulgrew (who plays Red). [NYMag.com]
- Oh no! Merry Clayton, one of the backup singers featured in “20 Feet From Stardom,” was badly injured in a car accident earlier this month. [Page Six]
- Lana Del Rey and her fiance Barrie-James O’Neill have called off their engagement. [US Weekly]
- Justin Bieber is renting a condo in Beverly Hills and already his neighbors are complaining about the pot smoke. [TMZ]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.