North West Celebrates Her First Birthday With “Kidchella”
- Kim and Kanye don’t just do a first birthday party, they do “Kidchella”: modeled after the Coachella Music Festival, North West’s b-day featured a Ferris wheel, a huge bouncy castle, two stages with performances, and teepees scattered about Kourtney Kardashian’s backyard. And North, like all babies, was most excited about the wrapping paper. [TMZ]
- Katy Perry offered to write Hillary Clinton’s theme song if she runs for president in 2016. (Clinton’s camp tweeted back that she already did — and it’s “Roar.”) [Page Six]
- Bestselling author Jennifer Weiner says you can judge a book by its author’s photo. Is she right? [Slate]
- Katie Couric got married this weekend to her longtime boyfriend John Molner in the Hamptons. Mazel tov! [Page Six]
- “Saturday Night Live” star Kenan Thompson and wife Christina Evangeline welcomed a baby girl named Georgia on Friday. Congrats! [People]
- Prince William got a $13.6 million luxury helicopter with leather seats as a 32nd birthday present from his granny. [Eonline]
- Sting has a $306 million fortune but said he won’t be leaving trust funds for his six children, because he expects them to work. [Business Insider]
- New couple alert: Kelly Osbourne and Puff Daddy’s stepson, Quincy Combs (and yes, P.Diddy is now going by Puff Daddy again). [US Weekly]
- Former Maxim and Stuff publisher Felix Dennis has died of cancer at 67. [Daily Mail UK]
[Image via Pacific Coast News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.