Women In The Workplace Is “A Problem,” Says Morocco’s Prime Minister
- The Prime Minister of Morocco recently spoke out against advancements for women, bemoaning how us ladies aren’t embracing the “sacred status that God gave to women” by finding “time to get married, to be mothers, or to educate their children.” Society, it is crumbling. [New York Times]
- NBC allegedly refused to air ads for the film “Obvious Child” that contained the word ‘abortion.’ [Page Six]
- The Presbyterian Church has voted to change the definition of marriage to mean between “two people” and to allow ministers to perform same-sex marriages where it is legal. [New York Times]
- Here’s Hillary Clinton’s conversation with NPR’s show “Fresh Air.” [NPR]
- The federal government has extended the available marriage benefits for same-sex couples. [Guardian UK]
- California’s sterilization of female inmates is fucking scary. [Jezebel]
- How Washington, D.C. finally stopped punishing sex workers for carrying condoms. [Citylab]
- The European country of Luxembourg has legalized same sex marriage. [Washington Post]
- On a Jewish girl causing problems in the ultra-Orthodox church. [The Toast]
- Stephanie Kwolek, the chemist who created the materials in Kevlar body armor, has died at 90. [NPR]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.