Lifetime Will Air TV Movie About Behind-The-Scenes On “Saved By The Bell”
- Well, this is interesting/exciting/strange/cool: Lifetime is airing an TV movie about behind-the-scenes drama on the ’90s TV show “Saved By The Bell.” They’ve even cast six actors who look just like Elizabeth Berkley, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, and the other kids. You’ll have to wait until Labor Day for it to air! [BuzzFeed, Variety]
- Take this with a grain of salt because it’s from The National Enquirer, but Orlando Bloom is supposedly pursuing Taylor Swift (even though he had a fling in the past with her friend Selena Gomez, while she was briefly broken up with Justin Bieber — so complicated!). [Celebitchy]
- Meanwhile, Selena and Justin attended Bible study together. [US Weekly]
- It’s a few years too late, but Ben & Jerry’s is debuting two “Saturday Night Live”-themed ice creams based on old sketches: Lazy Sunday (based on the skit by Andy Samberg and Chris Parnell) and Gilly’s Catastrophic Crunch (based on the Kristen Wiig character). [Eater]
- Queen Elizabeth is going to visit the set of “Game Of Thrones,” but probably not during one of the nude scenes. [People]
- Add Zoe Kravitz to the list of actresses who eat clay. [US Weekly]
- Chris Colfer from “Glee” showed up to Barnes & Noble in L.A. to get his copy of Hillary Clinton’s memoir autographed. [Just Jared]
- North West is only one year old and already her entourage rolls, like, seven deep. [TMZ]
- Zachary Quinto will be guest starring on “Girls”! [Entertainment Weekly]
- New York just passed a ban against piercing and tattooing pets. [Animal New York]
- Megan Fox says she’s going to keep her kids off computers and without cell phones until 8th grade. Good luck with that. [Parents]
- Pop singer Christina Milian called off her engagement to record label CEO Jas Prince. [US Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.