Here’s A Look At Lady Gaga & R. Kelly’s Never-Released “Do What U Want” Video
- TMZ has released a portion of that Terry Richardson-directed, never-released Lady Gaga/R. Kelly video, and YUP, it’s gross. [TMZ via Jezebel]
- Kanye West and Annie Leibovitz released a joint statement today, dispelling rumors that the former is mad at the latter for not photographing the big Kimye wedding. “Although Kanye expressed frustration that he was not able to collaborate with Annie Leibovitz at his recent wedding, he is not assigning blame, and is not accusing Annie in any way,” the statement reads. “Kanye and Annie’s representatives were in negotiations for weeks that were not completed by the time of the wedding. Annie would have been happy to do the portrait but she was never confirmed.” Okay then. Also, I don’t care. [Just Jared]
- Are Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin consciously coupling again i.e. getting back together? [The Superficial]
- What’s better than season two of “Orange Is The New Black”? Charts about season two of “Orange Is The New Black”! [The Toast]
- Lance Bass told Larry King that he and the rest of N*SYNC have an ongoing, multi-year group text — and Gawker is offering a $2500 bounty for screenshots. [Gawker]
- Melissa McCarthy is on the cover of Rolling Stone and inside the mag, she talks about her drag queen/goth past. [Celebitchy]
- Super sad and weird story: two life coaches who were married and hosted a radio show called “The Pursuit of Happiness” committed suicide together in their Brooklyn apartment. [Q13Fox]
- Has Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson turned into a nightmare child star? A Salon writer who was at a recent taping of “The Tonight Show” says the TLC star is “a tiny, dimpled monster.” [Salon]
- Get psyched, BeyHive! HBO is set to air a 10-part Beyonce concert special. Wooooot! [Celebuzz]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.