Meryl Streep To Play Jackie O’s Love Rival Maria Callas In HBO Film
- Meryl Streep will play opera singer Maria Callas, who was dumped by Aristotle Onassis for Jackie Kennedy, in an HBO film version of the play “Master Class.” [Page Six]
- Katy Perry and longtime friend/karaoke partner Robert Pattinson were spotted kissing at a party. [RadarOnline]
- You know you want to hear about Leonardo DiCaprio’s “sex yacht.” [WWTDD]
- The U.S. Patent Office has cancelled six federal trademark registrations for the Washington Redskins football team because it is “disparaging to Native Americans.” [Think Progress]
- If you can bear it: a Lana Del Rey thinkpiece. [Vox]
- Lena Dunham and Jack Antonoff were set up by the comedian Mike Birbiglia, which is so adorable. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Chloe Sevigny is a big fan of the current Pope. [Styleite]
- Scented text messages?! [Slate]
[Image via AKM-GSI]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.