Destiny’s Child Reunites For Michelle Williams’ Gospel Song “Say Yes”
- Michelle Williams from Destiny’s Child has a new single out and it’s all about Jesus! Apparently she is super Christian and I had no idea. Anyway, both Beyoncé and Kelly Rowland appear on the gospel song and in the video above, although this isn’t being billed as a Destiny’s Child endeavor. Someone called in a favor to Bey, huh?
- The 18 best World Cup soccer bulges! [Cosmopolitan]
- People with no lives are up in arms over the fact that North West, age one, appears to have pierced ears. [Huffington Post]
- The late R&B singer Aaliyah’s family is threatening a lawsuit to stop the upcoming Lifetime movie about her life, which would star Disney actress Zendaya Coleman. [Clutch Magazine]
- Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are officially divorced. [TMZ]
- Three chuckleheads were arrested outside Taylor Swift’s beach house in Watch Hill, Rhode Island, after throwing beer bottles on the property. T-Swift was not home at the time. [AP]
- “The Shield” actor Michael Jace pleaded not guilty in the murder of his wife, April Jace. Wait, didn’t he openly confess to shooting her to death to police? [TMZ]
- The mayor of San Marino, California, has resigned after being caught on surveillance video earlier this month throwing a bag of dog shit into his neighbor’s yard. [Boing Boing]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.