Study: Judges With Daughters Are More In Favor Of Women’s Rights
- A judge with one or more daughters is more likely to vote in favor of women’s rights, according to a new study. See, personal experiences do influence judges. [New York Times]
- More millenial moms are single than married, according to new research from Johns Hopkins. [TIME]
- On how evictions hurt low-income women of color and why low wages only make the problem worse. [Washington Post]
- Two abortion providers in Texas had their admitting privileges re-instated last week. [Ms. Magazine]
- Colorado’s attorney general defended the state’s 2006 ban on gay marriage in court yesterday. Nine couples are challenging the ban, citing other states in the country that have overturned such bans. [Denver Post]
- Are Black women being ignored by the Obama administration? [Salon]
- On the dramatic history of America’s sex ed films. [Feministing]
- Forced marriage is now illegal in England and Wales. [New York Times]
- Across 24 languages, the most influential figures on Wikipedia are white, Western males. [Fast Company]
- On the fetishization of Iranian women’s covered bodies. [New York Times]
- The Strand, a bookstore in New York City, is being criticized for selling magnets that read “Prose Before Hoes.” [Gothamist]
- A Brooklyn woman who jokingly started a petition for Beyonce and Jay Z to comb their daughter Blue Ivy’s hair tried to defend herself in a Facebook post. I get that it was a joke, but she seems to totally not understand why that’s fucking rude and racially problematic. [Madame Noire]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.