Malia Obama, 15, Worked As A PA On Halle Berry’s New Series
- It’s summer internship season and Malia Obama, 15, worked as a production assistant on “Extant,” Halle Berry’s new sci-fi series about a female astronaut. An insider told The Wrap, “[Malia] helped with computer shop alignments and the director also let her slate a take.” (I don’t speak PA, so I have no idea what that means.) According to People, Malia only worked as a PA for one day. [The Wrap, People]
- In other presidential spawn news, Chelsea Clinton earned a salary of $600,000 at NBC for working as a “special correspondent.” SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. That’s completely fuckin’ ridiculous. [Politico]
- Prince George is walking! [Daily Mail UK]
- Check out all the places you’ve seen “Orange Is The New Black” cast members onscreen before. [HelloGiggles]
- Disney star Zendaya, 17, will play the late R&B singer Aaliyah in a Lifetime original movie. [US Weekly]
- “Father Of The Bride 3″ could be on the way! According to blogger Nikki Finke, the third installment would involve Steve Martin’s character struggling to accept his son is in a same-sex relationship. [Nikki Finke]
- 29 cats sleeping in unbelievable positions is exactly what you needed on your Monday. [Bust Magazine]
- Mick Jagger’s new lady is 27-year-old Melanie Hamrick, a dancer with the American Ballet Theater. Jagger’s longtime girlfriend, designer L’Wren Scott, committed suicide in March. [Page Six]
- In praise of “The Americans.” [The Hairpin]
- On why poetess Edna St. Vincent Millay was the Beyoncé of formal verse. [The Toast]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.