Is Lindsay Lohan Getting Her Freckles Lasered Off?
- Lindsay Lohan is apparently looking into having her trademark freckles bleached or lasered off. That sounds crazy, even for her. [The Superficial]
- Miss USA Nia Sanchez denies that she faked residency in Nevada so she could win the pageant. A source has been claiming she really lives in California, but faked a home in NV because the state had less competition. [People]
- Tonight is a rare “Honey Moon,” when the moon will appear a yellow-orange color. [The Hairpin]
- It is North West’s first birthday this weekend, so I would maybe stay clear of Los Angeles entirely. [London Evening Standard]
- Keira Knightley says she tries to live off $50,000 a year because spending like she’s rich “alienates you” from friends who don’t have a higher budget. While I doubt she really sticks to that lower budget, it’s admirable of her to try. [Marie Claire]
- Here’s a unique Father’s Day essay on growing up with a deaf dad. [The Toast]
- Mary Steenburgen has been added to the cast of “Orange Is The New Black” season three. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Jason Biggs made jokes about his former “American Pie” costar Tara Reid’s body with Joan Rivers and then tried to act like it was all in good fun when he got called out by Reid on Twitter. [US Weekly]
- A “Catholic bikini model” on the current cast of “Big Brother: UK” is a raaaaging homophobe. [Queerty]
- The complete guide to anonymous iPhone apps. [NYmag.com]
- Grooms share the annoying things that brides do while wedding planning. [Brides]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Image via Getty]