Another Woman Comes Forward Alleging Sexual Assault By Terry Richardson
- Another woman has come forward regarding an alleged sexual assault by the fashion photographer Terry Richardson. Following the news yesterday that New York magazine is doing a cover story about Richardson in which he would be portrayed sympathetically, a woman called “Anna” wrote into Jezebel claiming he pulled out his penis and whacked her in the face with it when she posed for pictures at his apartment. Uncomfortable, “Anna” left his place. But she claims she received a phone call from his assistant, Leslie Lessin, asking her to come over and “make out” with Richardson for his birthday. (She said no.) Oooookay. [Jezebel]
- How The Washington Post misused data on violence against women in that piece urging women they’ll be safer if married. [Five Thirty Eight]
- Reddit has banned an infamous subreddit forum about beating women. [The Daily Dot]
- Sexual assaults on women in Egypt are still widespread. [CNN]
- On the fight to prevent girls in America from genital cutting abroad. [New York Times]
- Why Facebook has quietly stopped flagging nursing pics as porn. [PolicyMic]
- Does feminism have a class problem? Here’s a debate in a new section in The Nation on economics and women. [The Nation]
- On the risks for women who negotiate in the workplace. [The New Yorker]
- Today’s obvious linkbait: “Why Cockblocking Is Bad For Feminism.” [Nerve]
- Elodie Lauten, a composer who created an opera based on Allen Ginsberg’s poetry, has died at 63. [New York Times]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.