James Franco Publishes Short Story In VICE About Lindsay Lohan
- James Franco published a short story in VICE, which may or may not be fictional, about Lindsay Lohan coming to his hotel room at the Chateau Marmont one night and him reading her some short stories by J.D. Salinger. This is a very long-winded and pretentious way of denying (again) that you fucked her, James. [VICE]
- Angelina Jolie opened an international summit in London addressing sexual violence against women in war zones. [Page Six]
- Ten beauty and hair secrets from “Orange Is The New Black” season two. [NYmag.com]
- Possible new couple alert: Jake Gyllenhaal and Rachel McAdams have been seen hanging out together. [Page Six]
- Tracy Morgan had to get leg surgery following a car accident this weekend, but rumors that his leg has been amputated are false. [People]
- Anna Paquin is “proud to be a happily married bisexual mother.” You tell ‘em, girl. [Celebitchy]
- 16 ways for women to pull off wearing ties. [The Gloss]
- Beyoncé and Gwyneth Paltrow are going on a four-day retreat in California together. I still don’t understand this friendship. [Daily Mail UK]
- Kourtney Kardashian went to a restaurant in the Hamptons and didn’t leave a tip. [Page Six]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.